Federal Disability. Are you getting what you deserve?

Let us fight for your benefits.

Services Online

You can use Services Online once you have received your claim number and temporary password.

To access Services Online you need your “CSA” or “CSF” claim number and a password. If you need a password, please send a message, including your claim number, to retire@opm.gov with “Password Request” in the subject line.

Use this website to:

  • start, change, or stop federal and state income tax withholdings;
  • request a duplicate Form 1099-R;
  • change your password;
  • establish, change, or stop an allotment to an organization;
  • change your mailing address and email address;
  • start direct deposit of your payment or change the account or financial institution to which your payment is sent;
  • establish, change, or stop a checking or savings allotment;
  • view a statement describing your annuity payment.